Monday, October 12, 2009

My Weekend

Here's a little recap from our weekend:

caught up with my old friend tiffany / ran through the presidio to the golden gate bridge / marveled that we actually live here / watched football / gypsy wore his aggie shirt / gypsy wore his ut jersey / sat on our roof waiting for the blue angels / chatted with our neighbors on the roof / people watched the fleet week rooftop parties / discussed again how lucky we are to experience life in san francisco / missed our sunday run group again / sports basement / safeway / chicago style deep dish pizza / omar work work work / whitney too much e! tv


1 comment:

  1. Are you calling me old? :) Loved getting to talk to you this weekend! Also, wanted to tell you I made your pumpkin brownies...they were SO good and a huge hit at the Cowboys watching party. Now I want to make a glitter pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete