Monday, October 26, 2009

Lesson Learned

I learned a blogging lesson this weekend - do no post recipes until you have tried them out yourself. 

Yesterday I tried to make the scotch ale, pumpkin & pork stew that I blogged about the other day, and it was not good.  That blog has been deleted.

Maybe it was because I had to replace the pork for chicken (for Omar), thus turning it into chicken soup...and I don't like chicken soup!  I don't know, but neither Omar or I touched it!
But, hey, I tried  ---  we had grilled cheese instead!

Yesterday was actually an overall bad food day --- on top of having to smell that yicky chicken soup slow cooking most of the day, Omar made us salmon burgers for lunch.  Yeah, I still don't like seafood.  My stomach felt quesy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment