Thursday, October 1, 2009

Inspired at the bus stop

As I was waiting for the bus this morning I saw these shoes walk by, and now I am coveting them. I’m such a flats kind of girl. I have a pair of gold flats that I wear regularly to work, and they are so ready to retire. These Tory Burch ballerina flats would be the perfect replacement! Hello, Lovelies.



Can I just say that I'm feeling a little obessed over this new faux denim leggings trend?  I went into American Apparel and found these ($42):


They'll look like skinny jeans (minus the pain) when worn with tall boots. What do you think?
update:  I just found out that I get to wear jeans every Friday to work; therefore, I think it's imperative that I get these!

1 comment:

  1. I want them too! I like the idea of them as the "other" skinny jean!
    ps: Kelly already has some!

    ReplyDelete