Monday, January 11, 2010

Why so fast?

I miss the weekend already!  Why do you always have to go by so fast? 

How was my weekend?  It was okay, but Gypsy and I missed Omar very much!  He didn't get in from Vegas until 2 am last night.  So we still haven't had a chance to catch up!

Besides running (previous post), what else did I do this weekend?  I did a little shopping (good sales at Anthro!) and cleaning...other than that I just relaxed...in bed!  Omar hates watching TV and reading books in bed, so I took this opportunity to do just that!!!  I was pretty lame.  Oh, but I did finish the book Eat, Pray, Love.  It was so good.  I highly recommend it.  It was the perfect book to start the new year!

Now it's back to work.  On the bright side, I only have half a work week!  Wednesday afternoon we will be flying out to Austin for Lisa's wedding.  Gypsy will be staying with Aunt Brooke and Uncle Randy in Napa!

(Sorry for the lack of pictures - can't find anything right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment