Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day #1

The best part of waking up is coffee!!


I was inspired by the blog Nie and You where each morning, Nie, who lives in Utah, photographs her morning in contrast to a friend's morning in Munich, Germany.

My mornings look the same everyday, so that would get boring.  Instead I'm going to try and take a picture a day of my life and surroundings.  I need to get my creative juices flowing.
 
Picture #1 - a key element to Omar and my mornings - coffee!

Update:  I just read that several people are working on this picture a day project and they are calling it Project 365.  I like the explanation they gave for doing this, "Recording not just the extraordinary events, but day to day things that might slip through the cracks, the haircuts, the scrapes, the little victories….. Also, If you do something every day for a year it stands to reason that you will get better at it."

Looks like I'm 25 days behind schedule. Guess I'll call my project Project 340!  Find here on Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment