Monday, January 11, 2010

Rolo Cookies


I totally forgot to blog about my new favorite cookie recipe - Rolo cookies! I read about these cookies on Great Full Day and made them before Christmas! The recipe is so easy and they were delicious (especially straight from the oven)! It's so simple!

Rolo Cookies
- 1 box Devils’ Food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 package Rolo candies (a package is not referring to the candy bar sized Rolo's that you find near the grocery checkout lane. If you do opt to purchase these, I believe you will need about 4 packages)

Mix the first three ingredients together (I used my hand mixer) and then roll into little balls with 1 Rolo inside each ball (making them small as possible maximizes the Rolo to dough ratio). Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. Makes about 30 (I think I ended up with around 23 cookies).

No comments:

Post a Comment