Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Smiles, Baptism and Wine

Saturday was awesome, and Given was such a good boy.  The weekend started with Given's first smiles!  I tried to capture the moment.  This is the best I got.  My heart melts. 

Next up, Given's baptismal prep class.  Given slept through the whole thing and was a perfect angel.  The actual baptism will take place October 23rd.  Given is wearing the same gown that me and my mom wore!  Pictures will be posted!

After class we packed up and headed to Napa.  First up, wine tasting at Brooke's new winery, Ram's Gate.  Not only is Ram's Gate kid friendly, but they are dog friendly too!  Oh, and did I mention that it is only 30 minutes from SF?!  Given and I might be meeting Brooke for lunch often during my maternity leave.
(Given took a nap the whole time in his sling.)


After Ram's Gate we picked up Randy and went to P&H's fall release party.  This time Given took a nap in Daddy's baby backpack (the Bjorn).  Unfortunately I did not capture this....boo!

After all that tasting we headed back to Aunt B & Uncle R's...of course Omar had to watch the Longhorn football game.  Dare we miss one game!  While the boys watched the game, Brooke and I took off on their bikes and had a little time to ourselves at 1313 Main.  It was nice to get away for a bit!

Randy got a tricycle for his birthday! Omar had to test it out before we took off!


Remember the last time I was on a bike?  Check it out!  I'm so glad I'm not pregnant anymore!

It would be whole lot cooler if that was a Missoni bike too!

Given and Randy watching from the porch.

And Gypsy being a good dog and watching from the front steps.

Brooke and I riding off into the sunset!

This coming weekend Grandpa and Nana Zennadi will be in town!  We can't wait.


1 comment: