Thursday, September 29, 2011

Month 1 - According to my iPhone

Because uploading pictures and editing takes forever, I thought I would go ahead and post a few pictures from my iPhone.

Given - Month 1 according to my iPhone:
Picture 1 - taken last night during a naked feeding.  It was so hot here in SF and without A/C I wasn't sure how to keep him cool.  Picture 2 - my big boy.  Picture 3 - I guess I should have been napping with the boys as well.  Picture 4 - Given showing cousin Gray how cool he looks in his borrowed onesie!

Also, because I have alot of people ask how Gypsy is doing, I thought I would give you a quick update.
Gypsy is doing really well.  He is not Given's biggest fan, but he is adjusting.  For the most part, he just ignores his new brother, but there are moments when he will go up and sniff him out.  The other day when Given was testing his vocal range, Gypsy started whinning too.  I like to think he was trying to tell me something was wrong.  "Mom, that baby is crying.  Shouldn't you go and do something about that?" 
At first we thought Gypsy would continue to go to work with Omar, but currently we are doing a shared custody situation.  I think Gypsy likes staying home with me.  Every morning we do hour long walks - pictures 1 and 4 are from some of our adventures.  Picture 1 is along the beach near the Golden Gate Bridge and picture 4 is one I took to send to Omar.  Doesn't that look like a big smile on his face?  I think Gypsy enjoys being outside and getting dirty!  Picture 2 is shortly after Given was born.  Poor Gypsy had to go to vet and get all his shots.  While they were there they gave him the "cone of shame" to help a hot spot sore on his paw.  It was a hard week.  Picture 3 was taken right before my doctor's appointment on the 24th.  Little did we know that our lives were about to change!

2 comments:

  1. I love Givens face with him in his G onesie!
    such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Given came in August so he could also be part of the Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2033 with his friends Mia, Gray and Kassidy!

    ReplyDelete