Thursday, September 29, 2011

He Arrived

Although my last post was titled "Catching Up", I now have some serious catching up to do today!  First and foremost - Given Michael Zennadi made his entrance into the world two weeks early on August 25! 



On August 24th I went to my doctor's appointment and was told to go home, pack a suitcase and head to the hospital.  My blood pressure was getter worse, and the doctor thought it would be better to induce now instead of waiting two weeks with the risk that my blood pressure would continue to rise.

We checked into the hospital at 6 pm, and Given took his precious time making his debut at 9:59 pm the following day.  That was a long and hard 28 hours!  I have to say though that Omar was amazing!  I can't imagine going through that again without him.  Best husband and daddy ever.

Fun fact - if Given had been born a minute later, his birthday would have actually been the 26th in Texas.

My next post will be pictures from this last month.  I had been bombarding Facebook with pictures, but I don't want to be one those annoying friends.  I know you guys want to see all these pictures - otherwise you wouldn't be here reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment