Monday, November 16, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town!



Can you feel the Christmas spirit?  I definitely am now that I'm not so busy at work.

One thing that I really need to get to work on is Christmas cards!  What am I going to do this year?  I feel a little weird doing photo cards this year since I sent out wedding announcements 5 months earlier with our picture, and I believe M + D are sending out cards with our family picture from the wedding.  I really don't want to bombard people with pictures of us!  The last two years I've done San Francisco Christmas cards.  Will a 3rd year in a row be overkill?  I did find these at Tiny Prints that I think are pretty cute.  But do you know how hard it is to find San Francisco themed cards?  It's hard!

I also would like to do a vintage theme - kind of like the first picture I posted and these vintage glittered postcards from the Paper Source. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment