Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Little Letters


Dear Omar, I made it to Tuesday!  Here in a few short hours I will be boarding a plane to meet up with you and your family.  I.Cannot.Wait. 

Dear Gypsy, I miss you, and I hated leaving you on Sunday.  Have fun with the Lightning’s and don't eat too much turkey!

Dear Lightning's,  Thank you for taking care of Gypsy while we are gone.  B, have a wonderful birthday!  I will miss our annual Turkey Day and birthday tradition with you and Rat.

Dear Family,  Happy Turkey Day!  I will see you in a New York minute!
 
Dear Queso, We shall meet in the very near future!  I plan on working out every day in Austin just so hopefully I can counteract a little of the damage I plan to do in Texas!

Dear Aggies, Beat the hell out of UT!

Dear 2009 Christmas tree, I have moved furniture around in preparation of your arrival this Sunday.  You will be our 3rd tree to have and decorate in San Francisco.  I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Whitney, you are so funny! Tell Omar and family hello for us and we can't wait to see you in NYC. Correction: Beat the hell out of tu.
    Happy Holidays!
    KJ

    ReplyDelete