Monday, April 9, 2012

Some bunny loves you!





We had a great Easter weekend!  Saturday Omar and I had our first night away from Given while he stayed with Aunt Brooke and Uncle Randy in Napa.  Omar and I were able to sneak off around noon.  We enjoyed cocktails in the sun and lunch at Rutherford Grill, visited two wineries in Yountville (Cliff Lede and Girard), checked into our B&B in St. Helena, stuffed ourselves with steak, grits, asparagus, mac and cheese, and cheddar biscuits at Farmstead (delicious), decided to see the late showing of Hunger Games, and slept in!  Sunday we arrived back to B&R's just in time for the Easter Bunny!  I think you can actually see the Easter Bunny in the third picture...or is that Gypsy?  After the Easter Bunny we had a nice relaxing lunch and afternoon hanging with the Hesters!

Aunt Summer, Uncle Jake, and cousin Gray are headed to San Francisco as I write this!  Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to share of their visit.

1 comment: