Monday, November 21, 2011

Only week and my thanks

I wake up this morning filled with dread.  My last Monday of maternity leave.  I'm so going to miss Given and being home with him.  This has been, without a doubt, the best three months of my life. I try to not let the thought of returning to work consume me.  I still have one more week!  Plus, this week will be full of family and fun, and when I do return to work, I only have two and half weeks until my Christmas vacation!  (I tried to get the additional two and half weeks off, but was denied...I'm trying not to be bitter!)

This year for Thanksgiving I am so very thankful that I have had these three precious months off with my son, that Omar's work is flexible and allows him plenty of Given time, and that Summer, Jake, and Baby Gray are flying in as I write this to spend the whole week with us.

Speaking of flying:

Happy Turkey Day to all my followers!

I am making a ginger coconut pumpkin pie for our Thanksgiving meal this year - I will let you know how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment