Friday, September 10, 2010

Bonjour

I know my posting has been a bit sporadic lately, and it's just going to get worse the next week and half....why?  I'm off to Paris (on Monday)!!!!  Bonjour, my fellow readers!  I will be back next Wednesday to fill you in on all our adventures!
This weekend will be full of laundry, packing, football, dropping off Gypsy in Napa (*tear*), and babysitting Baby N!  I do hope the weekend flies by, because I can't wait to leave on a jet plane!

Happy Rosh Hashanah and Eid!

3 comments:

  1. Oh have so much fun!! Make sure you go on the Fat Tire Bike Tour! It is a great way to see the city, and it is owned by a couple of Aggies! We took the day and night tour - so worth it! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ahead and buy my christmas prez while you're in Paris!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete