Monday, June 14, 2010

It felt like summer!

What a great weekend!  Not only was the weather awesome, but we had wonderful guests!

On Saturday, Alan, Sarah, & baby N came to watch the World Cup with us!  We are so excited that they now live in San Francisco, and can't wait to spend as much time with them as possible!  Gypsy especially loves baby N, and I think she liked him in return...or at least she liked giving him kisses.  I tried my best to get a picture of the two of them, but I couldn't get one or the other to sit still long enough!

Here's another picture of baby N from dinner last week at Park Chalet!  I had to share!

 On Saturday, B + R had 4 tickets to the Giants vs. the A's!  Omar and I were the lucky +2!
I escaped the baseball game with a minor sunburn that it is going to turn into a nice tan!  B's knees might not be so lucky!

Have a wonderful week!  Mine is going to be a good one.  I have a HH tomorrow night, another Giants game on Wednesday, and the World Cup every day (this one is for you, Omar)!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete