Friday, February 5, 2010

Anxious

I'm feeling anxious. 

I had my first photography class on Wednesday, and left with six homework assignments (about 61 pictures)!  And all these pictures need to be taken in Manual mode and outdoors in the daylight...it's supposed to rain all day on Saturday

I don't think it would be a problem to get all the homework done on Sunday and on my lunch breaks Monday through Wednesday - if I understood how to use the manual mode!  It's going to take some time to figure out my F/stops and shutter speed!  Everything I've shot so far has been junk.  I think my shutter speed is too low, but my camera is saying that's what it needs to be at for the proper exposture.  Ugh!!! 

This is really hard.  I am a perfectionist and this is making me anxious.  I can't stop thinking about the pictures I need to be taking! 

Can I quit?  No - I haven't even started and its going to be sunny on Sunday!

1 comment: